Friday, January 9, 2009

Amy on KSL TV


We had a fun night planned watching the BCS game and the Smith's were coming over for dinner, then Amy got this call from KSL. 45 Minutes later Alex Cabrero was at our door and everything was on hold. She did a good job talking about Home Depot and then they wanted a shot of our family acting "normally". I said "normally" I sit in this chair and Amy is busy with the kids, but for a few minutes we sat together and put on a good show. I tried to find some Adobe Rock or RR CartCrete paraphernalia to place in the background, but it didn't happen...Amy was glad that I changed out of my pajamas. To see the story go to......http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5268590

1 comments:

Krista said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it! I hope you don't mind us stopping in to say "Hi" now and again!
Love You, The Hutchinhs

Post a Comment