Sunday, March 22, 2009



So I came home form work on Friday and this is what I found in my house. Friday was a great day and spring was in the air and I was in the mood to play or do something and this is what I found. Amy has been working some night shifts at the Walmart and I know she is hammered the day after, and for the record, I don't know how she does it but it is her deal and I just have to stay out of her way. Anyway, I laughed a bit, sat down(after taking pics) and slowly life was restored to these two and the night turned out just fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your night is going well. She has so much energy......I am too worn out to even think about it! Get some of the 5000 pics up of DIDO'S party--I took a lot.

Robbie and Mindy said...

How did she fall asleep watching General Hospital?

Post a Comment